The Sinar also known as apron is comfortably shaped as a square with 2 long strands of fabric on each side to enable you to wrap around, leave it hanging down, or to create a bow. Each one is uniquely designed to fit your tichel style. The Sinars are 95% cotton, the other 5% are the beautiful decorations. The cotton will keep you cool and comfy all summer. Whats the best part about a Sinar? Their great for those days your in a rush, yet want to look great (that’s everyday for most of us ladies)! Put it on, tie it in the back, and wrap around-Voila-your all ready to go! 2 different colors, a headband, and/or even a flower, pin, or bow all in just 1 scarf. The Sinars’ are every women dream come true.